FORD TRACTOR 2000 3000 4000 5000 7000 SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL
Injection Pump - Discounted Ford New Holland Tractor Parts
Below you will find our discounted Ford New Holland injection pump catalog. If you're looking for other parts, you can search for a specific tractor part to save time, or browse through all of our Ford New Holland tractor parts on the Ford New Holland tractor parts page. If you are looking for used parts you can request information on this from our used tractor parts page.
Engine Block Assembly - Discounted Ford New - SSB Tractor
This Ford tractor rebuilt engine block assembly features a reconditioned block, new sleeve assembly, reground crankshaft with new rod and main bearings and reground camshaft. Fits Ford 2000 and 3000 Gas tractors with 3 cylinder 158 engine.
TractorData - Ford farm tractors sorted by model
Ford was a major manufacturer or farm tractors for much of the 20th Century. The Ford brand was first used on tractors in 1939 with the introduction of the 9N, although the Fordson brand had already been in use for 20 years. The European Fordson brand and US Ford brand were consolidated in 1964 with the creation of a global tractor line.
International DuraStar - Wikipedia
The International DuraStar (originally introduced as the International 4000 series), is a product line of medium-duty trucks produced by Navistar International from 2001 to 2018. Introduced as the successor to the International 4000 series of 1989–2001, the 4000 series was renamed the DuraStar in 2008. Developed as a Class 6-7 product range, the 4000/DuraStar was slotted below the 8000
List of Ford vehicles - Wikipedia
In 1988 Ford Motor Company sold 80% of Ford-New Holland Inc. to Fiat, and in 1991 Fiat acquired the remaining 20%, with the agreement to stop using the Ford brand by 2000. By 1999, Fiat had discontinued the use of both its own and the Ford name, and united them both under the
allentown cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist
2003 Ford Escape $2,000 (Walnutport) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $4,000. $4,000 (BATH) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $5,700. favorite this post Mar 1 2004 Ford F250 XL Superduty $4,000 (Allentown) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $3,000.